Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thank You Disney for Everything!

Hey everyone, while you read this post you are now reading it from a girl who no longer works with Disney World. This is very tough for me to write this because all the fun memories I have had while living in Orlando for the past 6 1/2 months have been one in a million.

To all of my friends who are thinking about working for Disney World, you are going to be in for quite a treat. I know one of my friends was accepted to come here in about 2 weeks AND this is her first time coming to Disney World. She has been to Disneyland so the change will be quite an interesting one to hear from her. I wish her the best of luck and I hope that she enjoys working here just as much as I did.

Here are a few pictures that try to help capture what I have done and how I am going to miss this place VERY much! Thanks to every single person who helped create the Magic and as Walt once said "I hope that you never lose sight of one thing; it all began with a mouse."

Me with my AMAZING team mates at the Spike Fest! The Incomplete team wins the championship!!

Frank and Shayne came to see me before Christmas week. We owned it by the way!!

Me, my brother David, my sister Amanda, and my mom on their 1st visit EVER to Disney World and celebrating 2 birthdays at Magic Kingdom!

Me at the Night of Stars. I came to support a fellow cast member which won best instrumental!

Me and fellow cast member Benji Beach

Agent P cast members at a movie night in France.

This was my reaction on how I have felt on leaving Disney and Agent P all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment