Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Last Post from Orlando

Tonight is the last night I will be typing in Orlando because at 6am I will be on my way to the international airport here in Orlando. I am sad to say good bye to the people I have meet here in the 6 months and yet happy to be going home to the mountains that I have been missing very much. One thing I am not looking forward to is the freezing weather there and boy that adjustment is going to be a harsh one at that too.

But after not seeing family for such a long time I know that they are ready to have me home and so are my friends. Maybe one day I can come back to Florida and maybe go to Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Which ever one will come first in my future life. When I get home I will be updating my blog a lot and for all of you to enjoy. I will see you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment