Wednesday, November 20, 2013

As the end draws near

Oh m Hannah Montana people! I AM SOOO sorry that I haven't been on this blog in like FOREVER! To let you all know on January 8th I am flying home to Idaho since my program ends on the 2nd of January. As sad as this is, I am ready to see my friends and family again. Six months of living here has been amazing but I am ready to return to my beautiful mountains in Idaho. Believe me I am starting to think that some trees in the far off distance are mountains. Nope!

These past few months have been so AMAZING for me and I wish it would last forever but, I am needed home again and to be honest, I wish some times I did not have to go back to Idaho. Since my family left after that wonderful week vacation with them, I had to face the death of the Food and Wine festival. Wow, I have never seen so many drunk people in my life! But it was fun to see what it was like and not to mention I got to see some amazing performances. Some that I really enjoyed were: Sugar Ray, Smash Mouth, and Starship with Mickey Thomas.

I got to sit in amazing section for Sugar Ray and I got the electric guitar player's pick that he threw into the audience! SCORE! And the lead singer was right in front of me to where I got an amazing picture (no zoom was involved at all!) Smash Mouth I got to see it with some fellow cast members and guests that would come to at least one show for every concert going on for the Food & Wine festival. But Starship with Mickey Thomas will forever be my ultimate favorite!
Since I made a huge fool of myself with his family during that nasty rain storm.

Below are some pictures that I have taken and I hope you all enjoy them. Maybe one day you can come to Disney World or Disneyland to see what a HUGE difference Walt Disney made and to see that it indeed all begin with a mouse!
















No comments:

Post a Comment